PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Idee da 1 milione di yen

marco
18-06-2013, 20:39
http://i.imgur.com/sNMjpxQ.jpg

L'industria dell'animazione è alla ricerca di nuove idee, per questo Pony Canyon ha lanciato un sito (http://animeka.jp/) dove potete sottoporle.
Chi invierà l'idea più originale vincerà un premio da 1milione di yen (naturalmente realizzeranno l'anime è questa secondo me è la più grossa soddisfazione) .
I più coraggiosi di noi ;) possono inviarle fino al 2 settembre.
Il vincitore sarà annunciato questo Ottobre.

ecco le regole, le lascio in inglese se avete difficoltà dite pure

The manga category does not have a strict maximum number of pages, but ask that participants keep story manga within 32 pages, and gag manga within 16 pages. Four-panel manga should have a maximum of 10 strips. Rough drafts are also permissable.

Those hoping to submit works to the illustration category must make multiple illustrations that tell an original story, and must include two color pages. Pages may be drawn horizontally or vertically. If possible, it is requested that the author include a plot summary over one page.

Hand-drawn illustrations must be handed in on paper sized larger than A4 size, and illustrators are free to use colors in their drawings. Monochrome drawings must be drawn in black ink, and screen tones are allowed. Digital illustrations must be submitted on a file with a resolution higher than 350 pixel per inch.

Novel/scenario/plot submissions must be submitted to the contest in the Japanese language written on a word processor or computer. The file must have 80~150 pages of content, and only .txt files are permitted for submission.

Those who wish to participate in the music section of the contest must submit original music that tells a story with its sound. The contest is accepting entries with three or more tracks of music. There is no set limit for the length of the tracks, but one song should be over two minutes, and under five. If possible, it is requested that the author include a plot summary over one page.

miakaxyz
20-06-2013, 21:34
no non sei bannato.
semplicemente non hai postato abbastanza appena iscritto e il blocco spam si è attivato.
ti riattivo, ma tieni presente che se non posti niente, risuccederà!

yuina
21-06-2013, 15:16
Ma possono partecipare all world?!

miakaxyz
24-06-2013, 18:08
penso di si yuina!