PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Revolutionary Girl Utena

dianas
13-05-2006, 14:51
umm i have just finish this serie today..at first i did not like the stile.. :( but then when i have seen more from the anime..
now is one of my afvorite..so much passion..don`t know how to describe it..
ok the anime has some baka(stupid) parts too ..but the story (and the male characters) #dreamy#
i like the most Akio_san :here is a picture with him..girls what do u think ??? #smiles# ;)
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2661/bscap0128nn.jpg
and now some details fo u guys One day, a young girl grief stricken by the death of her parents is saved from danger by a mysterious prince. He wipes away her tears and tells the young one to live a strong and noble life, he reassured her of their meeting again then vanished, leaving her with a beautiful rose crest ring to remember him by.

Inspired by her mysterious prince Utena decides to become a prince herself, but sometimes questions her decision to do so. Utena grows into a strong-minded, iron willed teenager, with her own unique style. Along her journey she makes lots of friends and just as many rivals. The story of Revolutionary Girl Utena is one about self-discovery and having the courage to stand up for what you believe in.

"The Story of Utena has a bit of variation when it comes to how she came by her rose crest ring and her magical meeting with the prince. (Which is the base for the utena saga) Both the Manga and the TV Series follow an extremely similar story line in the movie however Utena is given the ring by a unique white rose and the story of the prince turns it's focus to Touga.

and a wallpaper: http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/9972/a4mf.th.jpg (http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a4mf.jpg)

Aiko-chan
27-05-2006, 08:58
I haven't watched the anime, but I read the manga... 8) actually the story itself is interesting and -yes- the male characters are kawaii! ;)
I didn't like the ending much, though... maybe the anime is better?

camyx86
11-12-2008, 18:03
visto devo dire che e un manga un po strano, ci sono un sacco di cose che non si capiscono.........pero non e cosi male

Sio
13-12-2008, 20:36
sì sì è strano forte! Se guardi l'anime poi è ancora peggio! Però è stupendo.

miakaxyz
14-12-2008, 17:34
io non ho seguito nè l'anime nè il manga...non saprei. eppure ha avuto sempre molto successo!

camyx86
15-12-2008, 15:50
la verita non e male..........anthy e realmente bella...............anche se sono tutti pazzi ..............jiji

Sio
15-12-2008, 19:36
soprattutto il regista XD

yuina
28-07-2012, 18:33
Ho appena finito di leggere il manga e purtroppo si constata che le opere tra chiho saito e Be papas, nonostante abbiano un'idea di fondo bella proprio come the world of s e m, lasiano sempre a desiderare. Il manga è un pò confusionario e veloce, e il finale è aperto.
Alcune cose le avevo comprese ancora prima che succedevano. Adesso mi procurerò anche il volume unico per vedere se si capisce qualcosa ma... mi affido all'anime, essendo abbastanza lungo.

Nelle mini storie ha dato il suo meglio

miakaxyz
28-07-2012, 21:40
io dovrei vedere l'anime, ma non trovo tempo :|

Makalina
28-07-2012, 22:55
Anche io ho letto il manga Yuina e concordo con le tue opinioni, un'inizio emozionante e coinvolgente , uno sviluppo alquanto caotico ed un finale apertissimo!!!!:allibito:
L'anime non l'ho mai visto, non so se e quanto si discosti dal manga...

yuina
28-07-2012, 23:03
Ne hanno fatto dieci dvd... io penso che si discosti abbastanza XD