PDA

Visualizza versione completa : Phantom Memory Kurau

dianas
11-05-2006, 19:22
just finish seeing Phantom Memory Kurau ..:D great anime..
the story is great and i love the idea of pairs
some details about the anime :
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Genres: Drama, Mecha, Psychological, Science Fiction, Shounen

Plot Summary: It is the year 2100, and on the colonised Moon, a project is under way to explore new aspects of energy. Amami Kurau is the daughter of the chief scientist on the project, and on her 12th birthday, she accompanies her father to the lab to observe the experiments. Then something goes awry, and Kurau is struck by twin bolts of light. In the aftermath, her father is dismayed to find that his daughter is no longer his daughter. Rather, her body is now home to two energy entities with fantastic powers.

and a photo:http://www.animate.tv/title/title_img/t000000096.jpg

Sio
11-05-2006, 22:00
Unfortunatly i don't know this anime....
:-[

DarkCronos
11-05-2006, 22:18
seems interesting...

how many episodes are?

dianas
12-05-2006, 08:12
the anime has 24 episodes..i can say that is one of my favorite anime.. :) an alternative name is Kurau Phantom Memory
here is a cosplay picture that i have fiend with Kurau and Christmas..the 2 main characters..are bouth Rynax(aliens) the story is great.. :-*

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6251/04092039ag.jpg

marco
13-05-2006, 12:10
In italy this anime don't exist, but We can found it subbed.,

In italia lo ho trovato subbato , questa è la trama se vi puo interessare

Uno scienziato, che spesso non riesce ad essere presente in famiglia come vorrebbe a causa del suo lavoro, porta la figlia ad assistere ad un esperimento. Ha un esito insolito e una strana entità (o meglio, due) entra nel corpo della figlia, che mantiene parte della sua personalità e tutti i suoi ricordi, ma acquista anche le conoscenze e i ricordi del nuovo “inquilino”. La sua nuova personalità è quindi la fusione delle due, e dimostra di avere acquisito alcuni interessanti poteri. Tutto questo mette in crisi il padre, che dopo qualche titubanza iniziale decide comunque di continuarla ad amarla come una figlia. I problemi nascono dal fatto che quanto sopra è accaduto davanti agli occhi degli altri scienziati, e che quindi vorranno che si sottoponga a diversi esperimenti.
Vi è un balzo, nella narrazione, di un buon numero di anni e la protagonista ci viene ora mostrata nei panni di un agente in grado di svolgere missioni pericolose proprio grazie ai potere speciali che deve tenere segreti. Intanto si risveglia la seconda entità che dormiva nel suo corpo… mentre viene mostrato anche il padre, ora senza un braccio...

gli episodi sono 26